7 Tips for Social Media Copywriting
Updated: Aug 5, 2019
In todays fast-paced world, there is always a need for NEW and EXCITING content. With this need, there is also a need for powerful copywriting skills.
Copywriting is specific writing designed for advertisement and publicity material.
So how do we go from writing intriguing content to producing leads and customers for your business?
Top 7 Tips For Social Media Copywriting
1. Use verbs: Using active words rather than descriptive words.
2. Keep it simple: Express what you're saying to your audience in a clear & concise way.
3. Use questions to call out your market.
4. Be specific: Be clear, not vague with the information you're telling to your audience.
5. Use CTA in your copywriting. [Call to Action.]
6. Rely on proven formulas:
· PAS: Problem, Agitation, Solution.
· AIDA: Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
7. Be relevant: make sure to stay updated on the times and whats happening. Free publicity. You can use current events to bring relevancy!
🌱 We at The Media Stem specialize in Social Media Copywriting for local businesses. We are trained, certified, and experts in the field, so you don’t have to be. 🌱
Check out our latest YouTube Video | 7 Tips for Social Media Copywriting 📝
Check out our downloadable PDF | Downloadable PDF 📝